If something isn’t what we stated when you purchased, we’re sorry. Here is how to get things sorted.
- Please complete the contact form on this page to start the process and we’ll get onto a resolution for you as fast as we can.
- Goods (including packaging) must be returned in a reasonable condition and with the invoice number from your purchase attached to the returned product. Freight charges are not refundable.
- All returns are subject to inspection before a credit is issued and a RETURN FEE will apply.
- Refunds will be credited against your original method of payment, eg. to the credit card you used to make the purchase.
- No returned goods will be accepted where they have been fitted or used or are in a soiled condition (including packaging).
Please note: Philspeed has no liability for goods that have been incorrectly ordered. The Buyer is responsible to ensure that the goods are correct and suitable prior to fitting.